Serving the Northwest Suburban Cook County Communities
November Coalition Meeting
Join us for the next coalition meeting
DATE: WEDNESDAY, November 18, 2020.
LOCATION: Virtual. Link to events will be emailed after registration
COST: FREE, registration required
We hope you and your families have been staying safe and healthy!
Coalition meetings are the perfect stage for professional networking! Join healthcare professionals, school administrators, law enforcement representatives, business owners, community leaders, parents and youth as we all work together to make our communities better.
Attending coalition meetings is a great way to learn more about CPYD and get involved in our community-wide programming, such as:
- preventing underage drinking;
- preventing teen substance use;
- promoting adolescent sexual health education;
- Kenneth Young Center's LGBTQ+ Teen and Young Adult Center;
- supporting youth facing homelessness;
- opioid use recovery services;
- HIV prevention services;
- gambling recovery services; and
- community violence prevention programming
Positive Youth Development
Elk Grove Sub committee
Data and Strategic Sub committee
Youth Advisory Council (YAC)